Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, has some interesting Diwali Gifting options, featuring a range of innovative products designed to enhance productivity and creativity for the festive season.
As the vibrant spirit of Diwali fills the air, Kingston Technology invites individuals to celebrate with gifts that empower loved ones to connect, create, and capture memories that will last a lifetime. From high-performance memory upgrades for seamless multitasking to durable storage solutions for safeguarding precious data, Kingston’s gifting guide offers something for everyone.
- Kingston Fury 16GB Beast DDR4 RAM – The Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 provides a powerful performance boost for gaming, video editing and rendering with speeds of up to 3733MT/s. This cost-effective upgrade is available in 2666MT/s–3733MT/s speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single-module capacities of 4GB–32GB and kit capacities of 8GB–128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2666MT/s and is both Intel XMP-ready, XMP Certified and Ready for AMD Ryzen™. FURY Beast DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it’s an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
- Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 RAM 32 GB – Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most.
- Kingston KC3000 SSD – Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4×4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND. Upgrade the storage and reliability of your system to keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation. With formidable speeds up to 7,000MB/s read/write, it ensures improved workflow in high-performance desktop and laptop PCs making it ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market. The compact M.2 2280 design fits seamlessly into motherboards and gives greater flexibility where high-power users appreciate responsiveness and superior loading times.
- Kingston DataTraveler Exodia Onyx for Mobility On-the-go – Kingston DataTravelerExodia Onyx is an exemplary USB 3.2 Gen 1 compliant1 flash drive that delivers quick transfers for simple and easy storage. Designed with a sleek matte black casing and paired with a sliding cap to protect the USB connector and data while not in use, the DT Exodia Onyx is the perfect affordable companion for stylish storage. The lightweight and reliable storage device features a key ring loop that provides ultimate portability, making it easy to attach to anywhere needed.
- Kingston DataTraveler 80 M for Portable Storage on USB Type-C® Devices – Kingston DataTraveler 80 M is a high-performance flash drive that is designed to work with USB Type-C laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets or Mac computers without the need for an adapter. With extremely fast read speeds of up to 200MB/s2, the DT 80 M allows for quick and convenient storage and file transfers to fulfill all daily needs for work, school, photos and music, and to free up space on Android smartphones on the spot while traveling. The sliding cap design protects the drive without the risk of losing the cap, the key ring loop brings extra security and easy search to avoid any fuss during critical times.
For more information visit kingston.com.